Famous Pat Summitt Quotes On Winning 2022

Famous Pat Summitt Quotes On Winning 2022. "my parents taught me a long time ago that you win in life with people, and that's important, because if you hang with winners, you stand a great chance of being a winner.". Wanting to win is the point.

RIP Pat Summitt a great lady! Athlete quotes, Sports quotes
RIP Pat Summitt a great lady! Athlete quotes, Sports quotes from www.pinterest.com

Pat summitt cuts down the nets after winning her first ncaa championship in 1987. I'm going to outwork you. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career.

Here's How I'm Going To Beat You.


In a way, you have to cultivate a kind of amnesia and forget all of your previous prosperity. If you don't know where you've come from, you don't know where you're going. Sometimes you learn more from losing than winning.

38 Quotes From Pat Summitt:


The truly great are always working towards the next game…. "my parents taught me a long time ago that you win in life with people, and that's important, because if you hang with winners, you stand a great chance of being a winner.". I'm here, and i do my best to be completely centered at the place i'm at, then i go forward to the next place.

Wanting To Win Is The Point.


Our emphasis is on execution, not winning. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. "the absolute heart of loyalty is to value those people who tell you the.

Whatever Sport You Play, It's Important To Set New Goals For Yourself And Always Strive To Be Better.


Authors (a) authors (b) authors (c). 03/03/2020 · pat summitt quotes on teamwork, competition, and more 1. Sometimes you learn more from losing than winning.

You're Never Defeated Unless You Give Up.


Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old pat summitt quotes, pat summitt sayings, and pat summitt proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.'. Winning with principle, p.163, b&h publishing group 6 copy quote. Here are some of her most inspirational quotes:

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

banner